Saturday, March 19, 2011

Going Treasure Hunting!

Nova Scotia has a lot of great thrift stores where you can find Vintage scarves and clothing. I am going to Colbrook today where I heard there are quite a few Frenchy's and Salvation Army stores.
Normally, I don't find that much in the way of scarves at Frenchy outlets and I think this is because Frenchy's imports their clothing from the US in bales and I guess they don't include scarves very often. Salvation Army on the other hand receive donations from locals and quite often I'll find nice pieces there. I've never been to Colbrook so we'll see what we can find! I'll post photos of some of the best things on here when I get back.
Stay tuned!
Here's a link to a list of their locations:
http://www.scotiawipers.com/locations/

No comments:

Post a Comment